Bayview Community Services is a world-class community-based health services provider offering supportive housing and case management services to adults recovering from severe mental health issues. We receive core funding from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care but there is a greater need for our services than we are able to meet.
Making a legacy gift can be as simple as considering the people and causes that are important to you now and making arrangements to continue supporting them in the future by:
• Leaving a Bequest (a gift in your will) to Bayview Community Services Inc.
• Naming Bayview Community Services Inc. as beneficiary of a new or existing Insurance Policy
• Creating an Endowment at Bayview Community Services Inc.
• Naming Bayview Community Services Inc. as a beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF or Pension
• Creating a Charitable Annuity
If you have already made a legacy gift to Bayview Community Services Inc. please let us know. We would be honoured to recognize you as a member of Legacy Bayview. Consider sharing this good news with us by mailing Lea Greenwood, Executive Director at email@example.com
If you prefer your gift to remain anonymous, please be assured your wishes will be respected.
By leaving a legacy in your Will to Bayview Community Services Inc. you are ensuring that the agency serves the community, both now and in the future.
You don’t need to leave a large amount. Every dollar that Bayview receives makes a difference. There is no greater act of charity than the selflessness of giving. Your legacy will ensure that we can:
• Upgrade equipment and facilities
• Add more housing
• Provide specialized training
• Provide more case managers to serve more clients, now and in the future
You can be sure that whatever you leave, it WILL make more of a difference than you could ever realize.
For more information on how to leave a legacy in your Will to please call Lea Greenwood at
416 495 7778 X 225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org